Dave Marsh - Managing Director
Dave Marsh serves as the Managing Director for the Water Equipment & Policy Research Center (WEP). His responsibilities include:
- Managing WEP I/UCRC operations
- WEP Marketing
- WEP Member Support
- Supporting student researchers in engaging with members and pursuing employment opportunities
- Meeting Planning and execution including selecting speakers and panel participants.
Dave has a history of serving in marketing management positions including:
- Culligan International - Director of Marketing
- US Filter – Director of Marketing
- Johnson Controls - Director of Marketing, Battery Division
- Rockwell international - Strategic Communications Supervisor
- Young & Rubicam - Vice President, Director of Industrial Clients
Dave also served as an adjunct professor, teaching marketing courses at Marquette University, and has been widely published in Water Industry Trade publications.
Dave earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising management from Michigan State University and an MBA in marketing from the University of Pittsburgh.